Pearson VUE provides a wide range of testing and certification services in areas such as Information Technology (CISCO), Health and Medicine, Academics and Admissions, Financial Services, and more. My Florida Training and Testing Center is an authorized Pearson VUE Testing Center. Exams are available to the general public. For detailed information on certifications and tests, visit the Pearson VUE website at www.pearsonvue.com.
By appointment at My Florida Training and Testing Center.
Costs of exams vary. To check the price, go to the Pearson VUE web site at www.pearsonvue.com.
Pearson provides a "Test Preparation" section on the Pearson VUE web site at www.pearsonvue.com for many of the tests they offer.
- Pearson VUE offers three different methods of registration:
- Candidates may go to the Pearson VUE web site at www.pearsonvue.com.
- Candidates may also call a Pearson VUE agent. Customer service phone numbers are listed by each testing program's name on the website.
- Another way to register is to contact our Center directly at (850) 769-1010.
- When a candidate has completed the registration process, they will receive an appointment confirmation letter by e-mail, fax, or ground mail. Directions to My Florida Training and Testing Center are included in the confirmation letter.
- Upon checking in, you will be required to show two forms of personal identification. The primary ID must include both a permanent picture and a signature, and it must not be expired. Acceptable forms of primary identification include:
- U.S. government-issued driver's license or ID card
- Employee ID or work badge
- School ID
- Military ID
- Alien registration card (green card, permanent resident visa)
- Credit card that includes both a photo and signature
- The secondary ID must include a signature, and it must not be expired. Acceptable secondary forms of identification include:
- U.S. Social Security card
- Bank automatic-teller machine (ATM) card
- Any form of ID on the Primary list above
Most exam sponsors provide score reports immediately after the candidate finishes an exam. Exam sponsors are allowed their own cancellation policies. However, candidates are generally asked to cancel at least one business day before their appointment.